Ingredients: Whole chicken neck with bone.
- Available in the 5 lb bag.
- Chicken necks average in 36% bone, 64% meat, and 1.15 g of calcium.
- Recommended for all dogs.
- Chicken provides a reliable source of niacin and a major source of protein.
- Bone provides calcium and phosphorus.
- Promotes good dental hygiene!
- A great meaty bone option for a DIY bowl.
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bags in the refrigerator or sink and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours
|Protein (crude)||Minimum: 32.7%|
|Fat (crude)||Minimum: 13.62%|
|Fiber (crude)||Maximum: .2%|