Ingredients: Turkey neck with bone.
- Available in the 10 lb bag.
- Antibiotic and hormone-free. Fed an all-vegetarian diet.
- Turkey necks average in 45% bone, 55% meat, and 1.84 g calcium.
- Recommended for medium to large dogs.
- Turkey necks are a rich source of protein, zinc, and selenium.
- Bone and cartilage are rich in calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine supporting joint health, mobility, and arthritis.
- Promotes great dental hygiene and offers hours of chewing fun!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bags in the refrigerator or sink and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Turkey Necks Ground|
|Calories Per 100 Grams||134|
|Note: 134 Calories/100g = .61 kcal/lb|