Ingredient Statement: Ground turkey with bone, heart, liver, and gizzard.
- Antibiotic and hormone-free. Fed an all-vegetarian diet.
- Includes 75% muscle meat, 10% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website on Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, iron, and selenium.
- Turkey contains softer, more cartilaginous bone and will work well for the immediate transition from kibble to raw.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.