Ingredients: Ground turkey neck with bone.
- Available in the 2 lb roll only.
- Turkey necks average in 45% bone, 55% meat, and 1.84 g of calcium.
- For supplemental feeding only.
- Turkey necks are a rich source of protein, zinc, and selenium.
- Bone and cartilage are rich in calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine supporting joint health, mobility, and arthritis.
- Ground option allows raw feeders to have full control over the portion size.
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Crude Protein (min)||17.44%|
|Crude Fat (min)||3.92%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.10%|
|NFE, calculated||<0.5 %|