Ingredients: Turkey neck end with bone.
- Available in the 28 oz bag. Each pack contains 16 x 4″ pieces.
- Turkey neck ends average in 45% bone, 55% meat, and 1.84 g of calcium.
- Meaty, fun-size bone option for small to medium size dogs.
- Turkey muscle meat is a natural source of protein and selenium.
- Bone and cartilage are rich in calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine supporting joint health, mobility, and arthritis.
- A great meaty bone option for a DIY bowl.
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bags in refrigerator or sink and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours
|Turkey Necks Ground|
|Calories Per 100 Grams||134|
|Note: 134 Calories/100g = .61 kcal/lb|