Ingredient Statement: Ground turkey with bone, turkey heart, turkey liver, turkey gizzard, kale, celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, apples, cranberries, and blueberries.
- Antibiotic and hormone-free.
- Includes 72.5% muscle meat, 10% bone, 10% organs, and 7.5% fruits and vegetables.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- For supplemental feeding only.
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, iron, and selenium.
- Turkey contains softer, more cartilaginous bone and will work well to transition from kibble to raw.
- Fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, fiber, and prebiotics, supporting digestion and the immune system.
- Fiber supports the colon and assists in the production of vitamin K, which helps metabolize calcium into the bones!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Crude Protein (min)||15.25%|
|Crude Fat (min)||9.37%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.30%|