Ingredient Statement: Ground turkey with bone, heart, liver, gizzard, kale, celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, apples, cranberries, and blueberries.
- Antibiotic and hormone-free.
- Includes 72.5% muscle meat, 10% bone, 10% organs, and 7.5% fruits and vegetables.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website on Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, iron, and selenium.
- Turkey contains softer, more cartilaginous bone and will work well for the immediate transition from kibble to raw.
- Fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, fiber, and prebiotics supporting digestion and the immune system.
- Fiber supports the colon and assists in the production of vitamin K which helps metabolize calcium into the bones!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
I have been feeding my dogs this HVM for a few years and they absolutely love it! I buy the 5 lb chubs and thaw them just enough to cut into 1/2 lb servings and refreeze; then thaw what they need per meal twice a day. My dogs have beautiful coats, clean healthy teeth, are active and at a healthy weight. I am so happy to have such great options available to feed my dogs the best food possible, and the delivery is so close to my house!
Robin (verified owner) –
TQDF has been feeding my dogs since December 2011 and the difference it has made in my dogs lives is incredible! I do the same as the previous reviewer and the Vet & staff are always amazed at how beautiful their coat, skin & teeth. We feed ALL the HVM’s, assorted choices of chicken feet, beef neck bones and organ meat. Thanks for making the drive to New Hampshire to give our dogs Top Quality food & keep up the good work!
Robin Bishop (verified owner) –
First time purchase. My 2 yorkies love this!! I will continue to buy!
kpyle44 (verified owner) –
My two Springer’s absolutely love this mix. They stand by the refrigerator door when they know this is what is thawed in the rotation. I also purchase the 5 lb chubs and process them the same way that Marion from the above review does. Partially thawed makes portioning a breeze.
frehleytor (verified owner) –
My German Shorthaired Pointers devour this Turkey HVM. To anyone with dogs that have trouble digesting food, my dogs always digest this very well, and the stool is very firm. Grateful to have TQD.
Alivia Young (verified owner) –
Great stuff my dog is obsessed! I love the HVM meals because is has everything already in it.
monibox (verified owner) –
My pup loves the turkey mix, licks the bowl clean most times. I deducted one star only because the bone content seems to be a bit high and I usually end up adding in some sardines or the like to even out the mix a bit to not get a constipated pup. But still, overall, this seems to be a really healthy and lean option.
t_young20 (verified owner) –
My Shepherd/Lab loves everything we have tried. We are customers for ever now.
Logan Moore (verified owner) –
My pit mix who is sensitive to beef/chicken loves the turkey!!! Only thing that gets him to stop itching.
ChyRisse Poag (verified owner) –
My poodle loves the turkey hvm. If I take too long preparing his food, he gets extremely feisty and barks to encourage my speed. He licks the bowl long after his food is gone.
Sarah Elizabeth (verified owner) –
Love the HVM grinds! My two boxers love them also!
Vincent Bregman (verified owner) –
My English bulldog loves this grind!
morganpfellner (verified owner) –
My mini Aussie love this!