Ingredients: Whole sardines.
- Available in the 2 lb and 5 lb bag.
- Head, skin, and bone are intact
- Undergoes Individual Quick Freezing (IQF).
- Reliable source of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosatetraenoic acid (EPA), two essential omega-3 fatty acids supporting the immune system, brain, and joints.
- DHA and EPA should be supplemented as dogs do not make these fatty acids on their own.
- Feeding whole prey provides enrichment and jaw strengthening!
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
ck1srg2 (verified owner) –
My 3 enjoy these for their afternoon snack. The perfect doggy size snack.
Connie McKenzie (verified owner) –
My Saints loved these! Interesting because they refuse to eat whole lake smelt but these were a huge hit! Will keep on ordering!
jenmarie3 (verified owner) –
Love these. More importantly, my dogs love these! Will consistently buy these
Michelle (verified owner) –
My Dobermans absolutely love these sardines!
Cassandra Mendez (verified owner) –
I like the new bags that these sardines come in versus the old ones. These sardines are a great price for the amount and last me a little over a week for my 90lb and 50lb dog.
Chloe Neff (verified owner) –
My Dalmatian loves the sardines!
Lauren (verified owner) –
The 2 lb bags are so perfect for my dog. I usually get the canned sardines but these are so much bigger! They make a great frozen treat for my pup.