Ingredient Statement: Ground pork with bone, heart, liver, kidney, kale, celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, apples, cranberries, and blueberries.
- Includes 70.5% muscle meat, 12% bone, 10% organs, and 7.5% fruits and vegetables.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website on Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin B12, thiamin, iron, zinc, copper, and selenium.
- Red meat supports the repair process of muscles, skin, coat, and wounds!
- Fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, fiber, and prebiotics supporting digestion and the immune system.
- Fiber supports the colon and assists in the production of vitamin K which helps metabolize calcium into the bones!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.