Ingredient Statement: Ground green lamb tripe.
- Available in the 2 lb roll.
- Made with New Zealand grass-fed and finished lamb.
- A food supplement to enhance any raw meal.
- Tripe is an excellent source of prebiotics and probiotics, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, protein, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, vitamin B12, and selenium.
- Tripe is rich in manganese, an essential nutrient for dogs that supports joints, ligaments, and tendons.
- The ground option allows raw feeders full control over the portion size!
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an air-tight container and keep it refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
There are no reviews yet.