Ingredient Statement: Ground lamb with bone, heart, liver, and kidney.
- Grass fed and finished.
- Includes 70% muscle meat, 15% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website on Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12, iron, zinc, and selenium.
- Red meat supports the repair process of muscles, skin, coats, and wounds!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
There are no reviews yet.