Ingredient Statement: Ground duck with bone, heart, liver, and gizzard.
- Antibiotic, hormone, and GMO-free.
- Includes 75% muscle meat, 10% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website on Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
- Duck is considered a cooling protein and is a must-have for dogs who tend to carry excess heat in the body or digestive system.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.