Ingredients: Duck neck with bone.
- Available in the 5 lb bag.
- Duck necks average in 50% bone and 50% meat.
- Recommended for medium to large breeds.
- Duck necks are rich in protein, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Soft cartilaginous bone is easy to break down and digest.
- Great lean meat option.
- Promotes great dental hygiene and offers hours of chewing fun!
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bag in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
ck1srg2 (verified owner) –
These duck necks are the perfect snack size for my gsd. I also have 2 yorkies and they get half of one. They love their duck neck treats.
Barbara Steadman (verified owner) –
Based on my cat’s reaction, this would get 5 stars, but my dog refused to eat it — so my dog’s one star review brought it down to three stars LOL. Can’t figure why she doesn’t like it because she loves the duck feet (which the cat won’t touch). Go figure. Anyway looks like given the size difference between my cat and dog, this should last my Lucy Cat at least a year!
Chloe Neff (verified owner) –
My Dalmatian loves these duck necks!