Ingredients: Duck feet with skin and bone.
- Available in the 3 lb bag.
- Duck feet average 60% bone and 40% meat.
- Duck feet are full of ligaments and connective tissues offering natural sources of collagen and chondroitin; both working to support joint health, mobility, and arthritis.
- Boost your dog’s bowl with a nutritious duck feet bone broth.
- Promotes great dental hygiene and offers hours of chewing fun!
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bag in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
I always order these for making my shepherds raw meals, and she loves them. They are excellent quality and she cannot get enough of them.
sbh1995 (verified owner) –
Excellent packaging. No leaking or damage. Great customer service. Very fresh.
dorinda1014 (verified owner) –
My dogs love these! They love the crunch! Excellent packaging & quality.
Megan Laferriere (verified owner) –
Always high quality
mpl (verified owner) –
Since my boys decide they want to drag these from their bowls over to my wool rugs to devour, I have begun dehydrating them in the masses for quick snacks. They (and their friends!) love them. Thanks TQDF!
Caitlin Cuthbertson (verified owner) –
My dogs love duck feet, this big bag is really decently priced and every order I get comes quickly and frozen, I live in PA so it’s not too far from the facility to begin with but I love this company and the meats they provide! Duck feet are an added treat to my raw fed dogs diets, we do larger bones more than these small bones as my dogs are huge but these are great treats!!