Ingredients: Meaty chicken frame.
- Available in the 10 lb bag.
- Chicken frames average in 80% bone, 20% meat, and 1.63 g of calcium.
- Also referred to as rib cages.
- Some frames may contain the neck.
- Reliable source of protein, and an even better source of calcium and phosphorus.
- Versatile bone, and works great for a long-lasting snack, nutritious broth, or meaty bone portion of a DIY meal.
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bags in the refrigerator or sink and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Protein (crude)||Minimum: 13.5%|
|Fat (crude)||Minimum: 15.7%|
|Fiber (crude)||Maximum: .5%|