Ingredients: Chicken leg and thigh quarter with skin and bone.
- Available in the 5 lb. bag.
- Antibiotic, steroid, and hormone-free.
- Chicken leg quarters average in 30% bone, 70% meat, and 0.88 g calcium.
- Meaty bone option intended for all size dogs and cats.
- Chicken is packed with essential nutrients such as protein, vitamin B-12, selenium, and niacin supporting energy, metabolism, nerve function, and DNA repair.
- Chicken leg quarters include the thigh and leg, both rich in Taurine, an essential amino acid for dogs, and especially cats.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bags in the refrigerator or sink and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
Annet Isa (verified owner) –
2 quarters, with the skin removed, make a great dinner for the pup. Unless the skin is removed, my puppy’s confused by the meaty bone. Loves the taste. Amazing price.
Susan (verified owner) –
These are a staple in my house and I do love that they are in smaller, more manageable packages instead of having to deal with a 40lb box of frozen chicken leg quarters!