Ingredients: Chicken leg and thigh quarter with skin and bone.
- Available in the 5 lb. bag.
- Antibiotic, steroid, and hormone-free.
- Chicken leg quarters average in 30% bone, 70% meat, and 0.88 g calcium.
- For supplemental feeding only.
- Chicken is packed with essential nutrients such as protein, vitamin B-12, selenium, and niacin supporting energy, metabolism, nerve function, and DNA repair.
- Chicken leg quarters include the thigh and leg, both rich in Taurine, an essential amino acid for dogs, and especially cats.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost bags in the refrigerator or sink and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.