Ingredient Statement: Ground green beef tripe.
- Available in 1, 2, and 5 lb. roll.
- Made with USDA Inspected and Approved Human Grade Beef.
- A food supplement to enhance any raw meal.
- For supplemental feeding only.
- Tripe is an excellent source of prebiotics and probiotics, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, protein, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, vitamin B12, and selenium.
- Tripe is rich in manganese, an essential nutrient for dogs that supports joints, ligaments, and tendons.
- The ground option allows raw feeders to have full control over the portion size!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an air-tight container and keep it refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Crude Protein (min)||12.75%|
|Crude Fat (min)||19.31%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.60%|