Ingredients: Green beef tripe chunk.
- Available in the 24 oz pack.
- Made with USDA Inspected and Approved Human Grade Beef.
- A natural supplement to enhance any raw meal.
- Natural prebiotics and probiotics support gut health and digestion!
- Reliable source of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, protein, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, vitamin B12, and selenium.
- Tripe is rich in manganese, an essential nutrient for dogs that supports joints, ligaments, and tendons.
- Feed Tripe Chunk partially frozen for a bonus of cleaning teeth and strengthening jaw.
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Protein (crude)||Minimum: 9%|
|Fat (crude)||Minimum: 4.5%|
|Fiber (crude)||Maximum: 7%|
aleyjay (verified owner) –
After defrosting halfway in the fridge, I cut the chunk in half using a kitchen knife I don’t care much for and gave each half to my 2 dogs. They spent about 15 minutes happily chewing and gnawing. Definitely have to feed outside!!! But it’s a great treat, jaw workout, teeth cleaning, and meal all in one.
Kimberly (verified owner) –
My Boys LOVE this product. FAR prefer it to the ground tripe. In fact I only purchase the ground tripe to mix with other grinds and make my own at home blend!!!!
sbh1995 (verified owner) –
Excellent packaging. No leaking or damage. Great customer service. Very fresh. My Jack Russells are missing teeth and don’t take to meaty bones at all. This is a great option for keeping their teeth clean. FEED OUTSIDE! THE SMELL IS STRONG AND ATTRACTS FLIES
rawry (verified owner) –
It was such a workout cutting these into smaller pieces for my dogs, but so worth it! They LOVE green tripe. Definitely quite smelly, but an amazing source of manganese.