Ingredient Statement: Ground beef with bone, beef green tripe, beef heart, beef liver, beef kidney, and beef lung.
- Made with USDA inspected and approved human grade beef.
- Includes 60% muscle meat, 10% bone, 10% organs, and 20% tripe.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- For supplemental feeding only.
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, prebiotics, probiotics, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12, zinc, and selenium.
- Supports a healthy gut!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Crude Protein (min)||16.63%|
|Crude Fat (min)||17.86%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.40%|
|NFE, calculated||<0.5 %|