Ingredient Statement: Ground beef with tripe, beef heart, beef liver, beef kidney, and beef lung. NO BONE.
- Made with USDA inspected and approved human grade beef.
- Includes 75% muscle meat and 25% organs. Contains NO bone.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website on Raw Feeding Guidance.
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, prebiotics, probiotics, and vitamins and minerals such as B12, zinc, and selenium.
- Supports a healthy gut!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Crude Protein (min)||18.19%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14.47%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.00%|
|NFE, calculated||<0.5 %|