Ingredients: Beef liver chunk.
- Available in the 24 oz (1.5 lb) pack.
- Made with USDA Inspected and Approved Human-Grade Beef.
- Avoid cooking; nutrients are highly affected by heat and will diminish.
- Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B12, folic acid, and copper. An optimal choice for zinc, phosphorus, and niacin.
- Beef liver provides a natural source of vitamin D, an essential nutrient that helps to sustain and balance calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
kismet434 (verified owner) –
The beef liver I received was excellent quality and the price is the best I’ve found. Adding an extra order to my next shipment.
rawry (verified owner) –
I can tell this liver is super high quality when I cut into it to portion out once it’s thawed. Just ordered 4 more!