As pet owners, we only want the best for our furry four-legged friends. This is why we only use the best. Our meats are never:
- Denatured 3D (dying, diseased, or down) or 4D (dead) meat,
- Pasteurized by heat or HPP (High-Pressure Pasteurization),
- Cut with preservatives, fillers, grains, charcoal, or anything synthetic added.
We use the highest quality of meats, bones, and organs sourced from USDA inspected farms, slaughters, and processors.
Our products do not follow the AAFCO guidelines for a “complete and balanced” diet. We strongly believe in keeping all of our products as close to how nature intended. Therefore, we do not use artificial ingredients, supplements, synthetic vitamins, or minerals. If you can’t pronounce it, it should not be an ingredient! Instead, we use grade-A quality whole fruits, vegetables, organs, bones, and meat to mimic a species-appropriate diet. After all, isn’t this why we feed raw?
Beef- Grade A Choice from J W Treuth and Sons, Metropolitan Meat Seafood and Poultry, and Prime Foods Inc.
Chicken- Shenandoah Valley Organic, Bell and Evans and Mountair. Never ever fed antibiotics, steroids, or hormones.
Duck- Maple Leaf Farm-Raised under strict Duck Stewardship Program.
- Ducks are raised in quiet, spacious barns where they have room to roam about and have access to fresh water and feed.
- Duck barns protect the birds from extreme weather conditions, predators and disease, but allow the fresh air needed to keep the ducks healthy.
- Non-GMO feed
- Non-antibiotic feed
- No Growth hormones (not allowed in poultry production)
- No RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- A staff poultry nutritionist formulates a balanced diet for the ducks from corn, soy, wheat, and other essential nutrients.
- Duck feeds do not contain any antibiotics, growth hormones, or RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- The feed mill holds valid certifications under the American Feed Industry Association’s Safe Feed/Safe Food Certification Program, which helps assure feed and food safety.
- Product of USA
Goat, Lamb, Mutton, and Sheep- Grass-fed pasture-raised from Australia and New Zealand.
Pork- Hatfield and Indiana Kitchen
Rabbits- Domestic rabbits only.
Turkey- Koch Turkey Farm.
- All vegetarian diet
- Access to open pastures that provide natural sunlight and fresh air, meeting very strict Certified Humane® guidelines and Farm Animal Welfare Standards for Turkeys.
- Product of USA
Statement from Koch Family Turkey Farm:
Koch’s Turkey Farm pioneered the antibiotic-free, free-range turkey market at a commercial scale in the late 1990s. ABF, as its widely known, is the foundation of Koch’s. We do not produce a single conventional turkey. These turkeys are fed an all-vegetarian diet, NEVER administered antibiotics or growth hormones, and live in an enhanced environment on one of our independent family farms. All Koch’s turkeys are Certified Humane and are given outdoor access.