- Do you have an ordering cut off Date?
- Yes. Our cut off date for new orders is 10 days before your delivery Date and 7 days before for local deliveries. For those who want to pick up at our facility please give us a 24 hour notice.
- How do I edit my order?
- Please email us at email@example.com with all edits to an order. Please do NOT enter a new order online as this will create confusion with your order.
- How do I specify what I want when placing an order?
- Please specify the number of rolls, packages or in the case of loose items, the number of items requesting. Please do NOT enter amount of pounds requesting.
- Why am I not able to put my credit card information online?
- Our shopping cart is not set up to accept immediate payments. Placing an order online gives us the information of what you want to recieve. We will fulfill your order based on what you are requesting and will send your invoice out once we have fulfilled the order. Your invoice will be sent from our billing system.
- How do I pay online?
- When we send your invoice you can pay directly from the invoice. Click on "View Invoice" then click on "Pay Invoice."
- Do you hold payment information on file?
- No. We do not hold any payment information on file. You will be required to enter the information at each checkout. When you place an order your online payment option is not saved. You will need to make payment per each order once the final invoice is sent.
- Can I pay by Cash or Check?
- Yes. When paying by check please put the invoice number on memo field. Paying with cash? Place cash in envelope with name and invoice number on outside--this is very important as it helps our accounting when matching cash payments with invoices.
- Do you ship?
- Yes, we use UPS as our shipper. We recommend ordering 60 pounds of product because we get the best deal on packages under 70 pounds. Keep in mind, ALL shipping costs will be transferred to the customer.
- Do you use shipping coolers when shipping orders?
- Yes. We also line the coolers with extra insulation and ice packs for added protection.
- Can I refreeze the meat after it has thawed out?
- Yes. You can place thawed products back in your freezer to refreeze and save for a later date. However, we do not recommend thawing and refreezing the product frequently. If you thawed too much and need to reserve the excess it is safe to refreeze thawed meat.
- I received my product and some of the rolls are slightly thawed. Is this still safe to feed?
- Yes. If you receive a roll(s) that are thawed, you can still feed the thawed product(s). All products are kept in a temperature controlled environment.
- Are you interested in being a distributor?
- We are very interested in finding reliable distributors. If you are a distributor and are interested in our products please contact Zachary@topqualitydogfood.com.
- Do you do private labeling?
- Yes we do. If you need more information please contact us at Zachary@topqualitydogfood.com.